Blog

Shop

Literacy

Liebster Award

Liebster Award!

I was thrilled to get a message today from 
Lynn from Camping Teacher saying that she 
had nominated me for the Liebster Award! 
For anyone that doesn't know, the Liebster 
Award is a blog award that travels around 
the blog community to recognize newer blogs. 

I love that others are loving my blog! 
Thank you so much!
Here are the questions I was asked today.

Why and how long ago did you start blogging?
I'm still fairly new at this blogging thing, not 
even a year old!  I  wanted a way to connect 
with other educators, share ideas and activities 
with  the community, and our love of learning!

What one word sums up the heart of your blog and why?
I think I'm going to have to go with Adventure!  I try to make 
learning an adventure for us!  Teaching should be fun!

Is there something you learned late in your blogging journey 
that you wished you had known before?
Write about what your passion!  So you don't burn out quickly.  


What's your favorite past time other than blogging?
As simple as it is, I love spending time with my family!

How many hours per week do you dedicate to your blog?
Not nearly enough, sadly a few hours a week.  

What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most?
Anything to do with reading & literacy!


Where does your blog inspiration come from?
My child!  His love of learning has inspired me 
to try all kinds of new and exciting ideas!

Which post have you written are you most proud of?
Hip Hip Hooray for the 100th Day of School
Pumpkin Time!

Is there any post you have been planning to do but you have 
been postponing? 
Yes!  I've been meaning to post about our classroom makeover! 
Maybe next week?? 

What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
Connecting with Readers and inspiring others!

Which recipe, project, or idea from my blog would you like to try yourself?
The melted snowman is adorable!!

I now nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award:
Miss A Kinder Tykes


Now that  you have been nominated,  you must do the following to receive your award:
  1. Link back to the blog that nominated you.
  2. Answer the questions I answered above.
  3. Nominate 5-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers. You may give them 11 questions or they can answer the same questions you did.
  4. Let your nominees know they've been nominated and provide them with a link back to your post so that they can accept.
  5. Send your nominator a link to your post so (s)he can learn more about you as well. (You can just put your post link in the comments below.)
All done!! Thanks again Cristina!